Ira- A Happy Go Lucky Child

Miracles comes in small packs .....
Well this I have heard somewhere in my childhood and in my life Miracle happened in face of our love whome we call "Ira " 
She is the only one who has seen my heart from inside and knows me well how I am from in & out we share a bonding of heart and soul..... 
From starting she loves to get ready sing , dance and pose and we believe that let her be herself and decide what she wants to be ...


Whenever she sees me I'll she comes running and tells Mumma I want to be a doctor so that I can treat you at home ...we just smile as if she wants to be a doctor we will support her all the way 

Now a days whenever she sees me working in kitchen she says don't worry mumma I will cook for you or I will be scientist and invent a food pills so that nobody should cook and can have pills according to their taste and occasion ........my little scientist 


But what I wish and I want her to be a real good person from heart who should respect elders and give love to every human being, I want to become a responsible person who understands the value of relation and emotion ...rest is all we are always there to protect her smile I have written a small poem for her sharing here on behalf of PROUD PARENTS OF IRA!! Love you beta ❤️❤️


Secure your kids future and give wings with AVIVA 
 (bit.ly/AvivaYoungScholarSecure). 



Comments

Unknown said…
My plan for my son child’s future and give wings to his dreams. :
1)When my son preparing for exam I make sure he give more time for his least prepared subject
2)Video games help train my son brain to make faster real life decision
3)I encourage my son to discuss his preparation plans for his exam. I usually don’t pass on stress to my son
4) I inculcate the habit of meditating, taking responsibility and of progressively developing will power
5)I inculcate habit to my son is that of reading book, especially those not related to the school curriculum
6)I ensure my son is studying in a meaning way. I encourage my son to set study related goals
7)When my son prepared for the exams , I take a mock exam to test how well he know
8)Have a balance breakfast & Bananas are always agog option for exam day
9)I advise my son when his brain freeze, he just start writing anything & he will soon start remembering more details
10)I programmed my son unconscious mind for success
Boisterous Bee said…
Awww... This is such a cute post! And so is Ira. She seems to be a very sweet child and she sure will understand emotions and respect elders.. Don't you worry!
It was great to read you :)

Cheers
CRD said…
Very nicely written.
How cute! Not only your Ira but also your feelings.
Anita Sabat said…
Wonderful images and post!
Ira is a sweet and caring angel.
May she fulfill her dreams.
May God bless her.